Sukkot 2014 in Jerusalem is packed with tons of Scavenger Hunt potential – we’ve come up with TEN amazing Israel ScaVenture activities this Sukkot so come and join us on one or more of these FUN, EDUCATIONAL and INSPIRING Sukkot activities.
*Group Scavenger Hunts – can be booked on any of our routes at your convenience (as long as we still have availability). These are usually ideal for 10 or more participants.
*Open Scavenger Hunts are prescheduled on specific routes. There are usually ideal for 2-10 participants.
We have included both options below:
- Old City Open Scavenger Hunt (Open Scavenger Hunt) – Monday 13th Oct 10:30am. Navigate your way from station to station, discovering en route the untold secrets of the Jewish Quarter.
- Open Shuk Dash (Open Scavenger Hunt) – Tuesday 14th Oct at 11:00am. Your team will compete to sell fruit, pose with a fish, find someone from Libya and many more exciting missions in order to complete your tasks! Warning: this game is VERY COMPETITIVE!
- Gush Etzion Car Scavenger Hunt (Open Car Scavenger Hunt)– Sunday 12th Oct 10:00am From your own car you will participate in this amazing adventure activity, highlights include discovering springs and caves, walking on the Path of the Patriarchs, learning the story of the Lone Oak and wading through an underground Herodian water tunnel.
- Old City Scavenger Hunt (Group Scavenger Hunt) – The tales of inspiring people, ancient places and tremendous events covering over 3000 years of Jewish History will come to life as you explore your route with maps and mission packs in hand.
- Nachlaot Scavenger Hunt (Group Scavenger Hunt)– Nachlaot is one of Jerusalem’s best-kept secrets, and on this tour game, you will discover this colorful, surprising and eclectic neighborhood.
- Tzfat Scavenger Hunt (Group Scavenger Hunt) – Finally in Tzfat: a program that weaves the incredible story of a city that is charming and mystical. Navigate your way to the Cave of Shem and Ever, climb to the top of the Turkish Saraya “palace” bell tower, learn about the Rabbi that saved an entire community from an earthquake – and many more adventures on the Tzfat Scavenger Hunt.
- Gush Etzion Jeep Scavenger Hunt (Group Scavenger Hunt) – On this jeep driven tour game you will explore this incredible area. The Gush Etzion Scavenger Hunt is a true adventure so get ready to get wet, get muddy and get inspired! It is recommended to book soon to avoid disappointment!
- Shuk Dash (Group Scavenger Hunt) – In Machaneh Yehuda Market, your team will compete to sell fruit, pose with a fish, find someone from Libya and many more exciting missions in order to complete your tasks! Warning: this game is VERY COMPETITIVE!
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Scavenger Hunt (You can participate in the Group or Open Scavenger Hunt). This will be one of the highlights of your Israel Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip. In the Old City Scavenger Hunt, the Bar/Bat Mitzvah child and family will discover their own place in the amazing tapestry of Jewish History. Bar/Bat Mitzvah participants are awarded with a beautiful Bar/Bat Mitzvah certificate of participation.
- Jerusalem Watchman Scavenger Hunt (Group Scavenger Hunt) – For our Christian friends of Israel, this new tour game will allow you to explore Mount Zion and the Jewish Quarter through the joint prism of Biblical text and modern reality. Among other highlights, you will visit King David’s Tomb, The Hurva Synagogue and the Golden Menorah. On the Jerusalem Watchman Scavenger Hunt, you will bear witness to the fulfillment of ancient prophecy every minute, every day in Jerusalem.