- Is your son/daughter celebrating a Bar/Bat Mitzvah this year?
- Does he/she love to learn and to lead?
- Are you looking for a fun and meaningful activity to mark the Bar/Bat Mitzvah?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you should sign them up for the Israel ScaVentures Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: “My Jerusalem: past, present and future”.
What is the Israel ScaVentures Bar/Bat Mitzvah program?
On this meaningful and inspiring Bar/Bat Mitzvah program, your child will learn the history of Jerusalem and engage with its story on a personal level. He/she will have their own mentor madrich with whom they will explore themes connected to the Bar/Bat Mitzvah. At the end of their Bar/Bat Mitzvah learning program, they will be ready to co- lead their own Bar/Bat Mitzvah Scavenger Hunt along with their Israel ScaVentures mentor madrich.
What will your child gain on the Israel ScaVentures Bar/Bat Mitzvah program?
- Knowledge and inspiration of the history of Jerusalem
- A beautiful My Jerusalem source and workbook
- A personal connection with an amazing Israel ScaVentures guide
- Israel ScaVentures guide T-shirt, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah certificate and a Bar Mitzvah gift from us
- Experience in presenting and leading a group in Jerusalem
The Bar/Bat Mitzvah program is run in English or in Hebrew, the learning will take place in Israel (if you live here) or online via skype if you live overseas. Practise sessions and the guiding takes place in the Old City, Jerusalem.
If you would like to further your child’s knowledge and connection with Jerusalem and Jewish History, if your child is a creative thinker and likes to lead then this is the Bar/Bat Mitzvah program for them. Be in touch with any questions!
“Nili spent time this summer preparing and learning with Avi, an excellent tour guide. Her favorite part was presenting and sharing the information she learned to her friends and family. Our guests all got really into the game and enjoyed the experience. Thank you so much for this valuable opportunity and unforgettable experience.”.