Chanuka 2018 is just around the corner, and now more than ever it’s time to light our Chanuka flame with pride and BANISH the dark around us!
There is so much Israel ScaVenture fun that you can have this Chanuka – in Jerusalem and all over the country – come join us!!! There are Scavenger Hunt options for big and small groups, and we even have rainy day Mall Scavenger Hunts as well! Here are 8 ways you can light up your Chanukah and BANISH the dark on an Israel ScaVenture this Chanuka – but be in touch to hear even more options!
- Nachlaot Scavenger Hunt – Discover this colorful, surprising and eclectic neighborhood.
- Old City Scavenger Hunt – See all the beautiful Chanuka lights in the Jewish Quarter, while the tales of inspiring people, ancient places and tremendous events will come to life! The Open Candlit Scavenger Hunt is on Wed 5th December at 5:30pm and we’re scaventuring every other day in the Old City as well!
- Jaffa Scavenger Hunt – From the Old Saraya to the Jaffa harbor through the Zodiac Alleys – you’ll explore the amazing story of the city that is said to be the oldest port city in chronicled history. NEW NEW NEW: Due to popular request, we have scheduled an open scavenger hunt in Jaffa on Friday 7th December at 9:30am! Great opportunity for family groups of up to 10 people.
- Tzfat Scavenger Hunt – Join us on a tour game that weaves the incredible story of a city that is charming and mystical.
- Windmill Dash – Wandering from the Montefiore Windmill through the winding alleys of Yemin Moshe with an Israel ScaVentures picture pack, you will learn the story of a frontier neighborhood that became one of Jerusalem’s most beautiful neighborhood.
- Shuk Dash -Explore the story of the vibrant and diverse people of Israel through the prism of the hustle and the bustle of Shuk Machaneh Yehuda. On this Shuk Dash your team will compete to sell fruit, pose with a fish and find someone from Greece. Warning: this game is VERY COMPETITIVE!
- Zichron Scavenger Hunt – Meet the inspiring founders and hear the incredible tale of this beautiful city!
- Tel Aviv Scavenger Hunt – Nestled between the minarets of Jaffa and the Azrieli tower in Tel Aviv, lies Neve Zedek – the location of our Tel Aviv Scavenger Hunt. You will discover the story of one of Tel Aviv’s oldest neighborhoods and you will find out in what way it is young and funky at heart!
And to add some more light to your Chanuka and the rest of the year – you can get your own ScaVentures Jerusalem Experiential Guidebook!
Be in touch now to plan your Chanuka scaventure!!