This summer we’re expecting a bumper Israel ScaVenture season- and at popular request, we have opened up a whole bunch of ScaVenturing options! We’re proud that our superior service has been recognized by YOU, our ScaVenturers, when we were awarded recently the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
Group Scavenger Hunts – we’ll be running the following scavenger hunts, which can be booked at your convenience at group rates:
- Jerusalem Old City scavenger hunt
- Nachlaot scavenger hunt
- Windmill Dash (Yemin Moshe)
- Shuk Dash
- Neve Zedek Scavenger Hunt
- Jaffa Scavenger Hunt
- Tzfat Scavenger Hunt
- Gush Etzion jeep Scavenger Hunt
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Scavenger Hunt
- Custom Scavenger Hunt – for your “special” birthday, or happy occasion.
Open Scavenger Hunts- this year we have an unprecedented number of open scavenger hunts available for smaller groups:
- Old City Jerusalem Open Scavenger Hunts: every Wednesday in July at 10:00am, plus some additional dates in June and August (minimal registration pending)
- Jaffa Open Scavenger Hunts: Every Monday in July at 4:00pm (minimal registration pending)
- Neve Zedek Open Scavenger Hunts: Every Tuesday in July at 4:00pm (minimal registration pending)
All Scavenger Hunts need to be booked in advance. We have so many times and options for families and groups looking for FUN and MEANINGFUL Israel activities – so be in touch for more info or to book your Israel ScaVenture. Don’t forget to see what other participants have said about the Scavenger Hunts and Shuk Dash on our TripAdvisor review page.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on your Israel ScaVenture – contact us to reserve your slot!