If you had to do JUST one activity this Sukkot with family and friends – then make it a Sukkot ScaVenture! Israel ScaVentures are great for all ages (from 6 and up), they’re fun, educational and inspiring. And they’re getting booked up fast, so make sure that you book now to reserve a slot.
This Sukkot we’ll be running the following Israel ScaVentures on EVERY day of the Chol HaMoed – be in touch to get pricing options for both big and small groups.
- Old City scavenger hunt – come and join us on our flagship scavenger hunt route
- Nachlaot scavenger hunt – (nearly booked out) stride through Jerusalem history
- Windmill Dash – walls, doors, gates arches and windmills – all waiting to be explored
- Shuk Dash – be ready to dash through shuk Machane Yehuda’s bustling market
- Shuk portrait gallery scavenger hunt – *new activity* night only
Tel Aviv ScaVentures:
- Neve Zedek scavenger hunt – discover the story of Tel Aviv’s founding fathers
- Jaffa scavenger hunt – race through the oldest port city in chronicled history
- Tzfat scavenger hunt – the best way to get to know Tzfat
- Gush Etzion scavenger hunt – booked out, taking bookings for Chanukah now
- Mystery in a monastary – try something different, in Maale Adumim
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah – our scavenger hunt routes are particularly meaningful for BM kids and they’ll receive BM certificates from us.
Now is the time to book your Israel ScaVenture – the best family activity available – so be in touch!