If you can’t make it to Jerusalem, we will bring Jerusalem to you – in your JCC, Hillel, community or school. We have proudly traveled the to the USA and Europe to bring Jerusalem to hundreds of school kids, students and families.
UPDATE: We are not sending ScaVentures teams outside of Israel currently due to the corona virus.
How does the Virtual Jerusalem ScaVenture work?
1. We will convert your area (school/JCC/hall etc) into a few iconic Jerusalem stations – like the Western Wall, Machaneh Yehuda Market, Knesset etc…
2. Your group is divided into teams
3. Each team will download an app and will also receive a pack that includes maps, stickers, information sheets, notepads, pencils and more.
4. Each person on the team has a role. There is a leader, note keeper, historian, photographer, and more.
5. Guided by the app game, and using the pack you received, the above team members will navigate from one “virtual station” in Jerusalem to the next. At each station, the historian will relay the story, the team leader will engage the team with the missions. Each team member will play his/her role to complete the missions and to solve the mystery of the picture pack before moving on to the next station!
6. Teams compete against each other to reach the final station in the best time and with the right answers!
7. When all the teams have reached the final station, the game leader will sum up the experience and prizes will be awarded to winning teams.
What is a scaventure? We like to think of our games as a cross between a scavenger hunt and adventure of discovery – that’s why we call them ScaVentures!
Where do I play the game? This game is played in person, in your location.
How is this game Corona safety compliant? The game is played in small capsules (teams), and social distance is maintained between capsules. Our material is carefully cleaned.
How long should it take? The game is around 2 hours.
Do I need to book in advance? Yes.
How many people is this meant for? Minimum – 15 people. Maximum – no maximum.
Who are you Scaventures? ScaVentures is the tour company, based in Israel that explores a narrative of places, people and events. Our mission is to Educate, Engage and to Inspire families and groups while providing them with an adventurous exciting and fun experience. Our most popular games are run, in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Tzfat and we also run customized games throughout the world. Since founded almost ten years ago, we have created over twenty games in Israel and abroad, and trained over fifty guides to work in four languages. More than thirty thousand participants have participated in our ScaVenture games. Founder and Director of Israel ScaVentures: Tali Kaplinski Tarlow, author of the acclaimed ScaVentures Jerusalem book. For more info about ScaVentures and recommendations see our facebook page “Israel ScaVentures”.
Is there lots of walking? The game can be in one hall, or you can covert your entire site into Jerusalem. The amount of walking depends on how much area you have to use for the game.
What do I need? Participants will need smart phones to download the app. ScaVentures needs a site to set up the game and tables to set up our Jerusalem stations. We provide the rest.
The price depends on where you are in the world and how many participants. Contact us for a custom quote!