Challenge another bunk / camp / school / Sunday school / youth movement / city or country to a Quarantine Quest game. Enhance this connection between different groups beyond the Quarantine Quest game. This has worked really well with mixed groups of Israeli/American kids as well as with inter homeroom pupils.
How does an online ScaVenture (eg Partership Quarantine Quest) work?
- This is an online team challenge that can be played from home or anywhere in the world.
- You assemble your group (you can be physically together or separate), you divide your group into teams and each team competes against the other to complete missions within a set time. Missions are completed in stages and as teams gather enough points in each stage the next stage is opened.
- Teams work together to complete the missions and create videos or photos that prove that they have done that.
- There is a mix of mission types that include anything from researching a random topic, to putting together an online game to challenging someone to a lip sync competition.
- All games have an element of “doing good” in the world as part of the game.
- Most games are around 1.5 hours, they are played on our platform and our staff run the game and give you any technical support that you need.
- Each team will need a computer and at least one phone per location of participant for taking pictures/filming clips.
More info about online ScaVentures:
- What is a scaventure? We like to think of our games as a cross between a scavenger hunt and adventure of discovery – that’s why we call them ScaVentures!
- Where do I play the game? An online ScaVenture can be played from home or from anywhere. You do not need to be with your group in person.
- How is this game Corona safety compliant? This game is played remotely or in small capsules. You will be using your own materials.
- How long should it take? A classic ScaVenture is around 1.5 hours, but can be shorter or longer – ask us about it.
- Do I need to book in advance? Yes.
- Will I need a guide from your staff? The game is played on our platform and our staff run the game and give you any technical support that you need.
- How many people is this meant for? Minimum – 8 participants. Maximum – no maximum.
- Who are you Scaventures? ScaVentures is the tour company, based in Israel that explores a narrative of places, people and events. Our mission is to Educate, Engage and to Inspire families and groups while providing them with an adventurous exciting and fun experience. Our most popular games are run, in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Tzfat and we also run customized games throughout the world. Since founded almost ten years ago, we have created over twenty games in Israel and abroad, and trained over fifty guides to work in four languages. More than thirty thousand participants have participated in our ScaVenture games.
- Is there lots of walking? None, unless you are asked to do a specific missions that involve walking.
- What do I need? One computer per house playing and one smart phone per house playing.
- 1970 shekels for up to 25 participants
- 2300 shekels for up to 35 participants
- Each additional participant 40 NIS.