What’s a ScaVenture?
On an offline ScaVenture, you will navigate your way through streets, alleys and markets, engaging with sites and stories. On an online ScaVenture (sometimes known as Quarantine Quests) you will play a themed group game, engaging with friends, families and groups from wherever you are in the world! Let’s escape the ordinary, enjoy this awesome world and stay safe together! We like to think of our games as a cross between a scavenger hunt and adventure of discovery – that’s why we call them ScaVentures!
Founder and Director
Tour Operator Liaison
A vibrant and passionate individual, Lisa is in charge of managing and growing relationships with our tour operator partners. Lisa has a diverse number of interests and hobbies which she effectively balances and enjoys. Lisa’s dynamic personality and creative problem-solving abilities make her an invaluable asset to the Israel ScaVenture team!
Yom Tov Frumin
Having served as a commander in an elite IDF unit, Yom Tov has the experience to manage teams, devise strategies and see projects through to successful completion. Completing a degree in psychology and economics, Yom Tov brings his diverse interests and knowledge to the ScaVentures team. Yom Tov love working at Israel ScaVentures because he considers life to be an awesome scavenger hunt! E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Our Staff!
In the Media
Nachlaot is one of Jerusalem’s best-kept secrets, and on this tour game, you will discover this colorful, surprising and eclectic neighborhood. On your navigation adventure, you will get to know the pioneers of the early Jerusalem neighborhood, you will make your way through alleys with timeless charm and you will peek into the Machaneh Yehuda market – all this while engaging with the unique Nachlaot vibe.
Despite the craziness of 2020, Sukkot will come around, and we will be looking to have some fun and quality time! We are so excited for all the Sukkot Scavenger Hunt options this year!
On an offline ScaVenture, you will navigate your way through streets, alleys and markets in Israel. You will engage with sites and stories. On an online ScaVenture you will play a themed group game, from home or from anywhere in the world. You will engage with friends, families and groups from wherever you all are in the world! Let’s escape the ordinary, enjoy this awesome world and stay safe. Together!
Some Sukkot ScaVenture options:
- Old City Scavenger Hunt
- Nachlaot Scavenger Hunt
- Neve Zedek Scavenger Hunt
- Sukkot Quarantine Quest
All I heard were rave reports of great organization, fascinating material and amazing staff! A fabulous time was had by all. I know u went above and beyond. The kid were engaged, learning and having fun! Thank you so much Tali! Yishar coah. Susan, Jeremy’s Circle.
[random-testimonial category=”19″ limit=”1″]
“We did the Old City Scavenger Hunt in July after we celebrated our son’s Bar Mitzvah at the Kotel. Three generations participated and everyone had a fantastic time. It is amazing that they organized a program that is very engaging and informative for all ages. Our kids were so involved that they did not want their ice cream break until after the activity was finished. A great way to give kids a taste of what the Jewish Quarter is all about.” Shani, Monsey NY
For a great experience for everyone! We LOVE your trips for so cleverly combining education, inspiration, and fun to each site that we have had the pleasure to visit with you or your guides. Looking forward to what you have in store next succot IYH!! Have a great chag. Frieda
“Amazing. Eye-Opening. Competitive. Fun. This is one of the most amazing challenges I have had in a long time”. Cheri
“whether you’re a tourist from abroad, a newcomer to the city, or have lived there for years, there’s something for everyone to take in and take home.“ Check out her posts at Rachel’s Deals!
As someone who worked in the incoming tour business for a few years, I was always on the lookout for creative ways to tour Jerusalem. I’ve always found that tourists want to experience the land, be engaged by the culture of the city and feel the freedom to uncover some of the unique aspects by themselves. Jerusalem Scavenger Huntclearly understands this by providing the structure and materials to fill a day with tourism and fun. Mordehai
Gush Etzion is the cradle of Jewish History and this Sukkot, in the comfort of your own car, you will explore the sites and hear the stories. See Gush Etzion from way above the ground and wade through an ancient water tunnel way below the ground. Come explore the Path of the Patriarchs, cool off in a hidden spring, and share many more Gush Etzion adventures with friends and family.
Where: Gush Etzion
When: Sunday and Monday of Chol HaMoe’ed. Registration at 9:30. Starting at 10:00.
How Much: 270 NIS/ car (discount available to our facebook friends). 50 NIS/person site entrance fee.
This is a truly awesome family activity!
Advance booking necessary – be in touch with email@example.com
You will discover the fabulous story of the expansion of Jerusalem beyond the Old City. You will wander from the Montefiore Windmill through the winding alleys of Yemin Moshe with an Israel ScaVentures mission pack in hand, and you will learn the story of a frontier neighborhood that became one of Jerusalem’s most beautiful places. This route is currently available to groups bigger than 30 participants.
How does a classic ScaVenture (eg Windmill Dash) work?
- Each group is divided into teams.
- Each team needs one smart phone to access the Windmill Dash app.
- Each team will receive a pack that includes maps, stickers, information sheets, notepads, pencils, picture packs and more.
- Each person on the team has a role. There is a leader, detective, note keeper, navigator, historian, photographer, and more.
- Using the pack you received, the above team members will navigate from the first station to the last station. At each station, the historian will relay the story, the team leader will engage the team with the missions, and the detective will look for pictures. Each team member will play his/her role to complete the missions and to solve the mystery of the picture pack before moving on to the next station!
- Teams compete against each other to reach the final station in the best time and with the right answers!
- When all the teams have reached the final station, the game leader will sum up the experience and prizes will be awarded to winning teams.
More info about classic ScaVentures:
- What is a scaventure? We like to think of our games as a cross between a scavenger hunt and adventure of discovery – that’s why we call them ScaVentures!
- Where do I play the game? A classic scaventure is played in the actual site. We have more than 25 games all over Israel, and we are developing more worldwide. You can see the options of classic games here.
- How is this game Corona safety compliant? This game is played in small capsules and social distancing is ensured. All materials are cleaned and sterile.
- A classic ScaVenture is around 2 hours, but can be shorter or longer – ask us about it.Do I need to book in advance?
- Will I need a guide from your staff? The ScaVentures Game Leader is our staff member. The magic of the game is in your navigation and the discovery of the secrets of the sites. The game leader explains the game, visits the teams at certain stations, will add information when appropriate, mark team progress and make sure the game is running smoothly.
- How many people is this meant for? Minimum – 6 participants. Maximum – no maximum.
- Who are you Scaventures? ScaVentures is the tour company, based in Israel that explores a narrative of places, people and events. Our mission is to Educate, Engage and to Inspire families and groups while providing them with an adventurous exciting and fun experience. Our most popular games are run, in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Tzfat and we also run customized games throughout the world. Since founded almost ten years ago, we have created over twenty games in Israel and abroad, and trained over fifty guides to work in four languages. More than thirty thousand participants have participated in our ScaVenture games.
- Is there lots of walking? If you can do a short walk around your neighborhood you can do this.
- What do I need? We provide it all, just come in comfortable shoes, with drinking water and high spirits.
1520 NIS for up to 15 participants /2070 NIS for up to 25 participants / 2400 NIS for up to 35 participants. Each additional participant 40 NIS.
Une activité originale et enrichissante entre famille et amis après Ticha Be Av ? Choisissez la Chasse au Trésor dans Jérusalem ! Associez éducation, divertissement et partez à la découverte des trésors de la Vieille Ville. La prochaine act…activité aura lieu le 24 juillet des 10 :00 du matin, ne ratez pas cette occasion ! Pour plus de renseignements et inscriptions appelez le 02 671 4653, ou rendez-vous sur notre page Facebook!