Order Today for only 150 NIS!
Unlock the secrets Jerusalem has kept for centuries.
Discover your heritage and its link to Zionism.
Motivate your family to become detectives, explorers and navigators.
Accomplish each mission together and make Jerusalem… yours.
This comprehensive, experiential Jerusalem guidebook takes you on 5 distinct adventures and serves as your family’s personal tour guide, on your schedule, on your terms, for all ages. Enjoy:
- Roles for each family member
- Clues and missions
- Games with maps and playing cards
- Trivia and quizzes
- Behind the scenes stories
When you are planning a trip to Jerusalem, searching for a unique bnei mitzvah activity, or seeking a family bonding adventure for the fraction of the cost of a tour guide or adventure park, ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook is for you.
LOOK INSIDE: Explore a sampling of the adventures that await you:
What’s inside ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook?
Five guided, interactive routes in Jerusalem with 100+ missions that engage each member of your group:
1. The Old City’s Jewish Quarter: Explore ancient stones and winding alleyways, laden with history.
2. Mishkenot Sha’ananim and Yemin Moshe: Become captivated by the picturesque neighborhoods first built outside the Old City
3. The First Station: Play the Train Game by exploring the tracks that brought modern transport to an ancient city.
4. Machane Yehuda Market (the “Shuk”): Taste, smell and experience this microcosm of Israel’s diversity.
5. Har Herzl National Cemetery: Hear the stories of the founders of modern Israel, and those who sacrificed their lives to protect it.
FREE BONUS! Purchase of the book includes ScaVentures brand new Train Game (valued at 59 NIS), a unique 90 minute family activity at Jerusalem’s First Station complete with a multitude of missions and fun facts.
The ScaVentures guidebook:
✅ Is a great safe activity in corona time
✅ Takes you off the beaten track
✅ Can be done in your own time and pace
✅ Is great for families and also for just adult groups
✅ Can be picked up from the following locations (while stocks last):
- Jerusalem: Power Coffeeworks 111 Agripas St opposite the entrance to the open market.
- Gush Etzion: Pat B’Melach
- Beit Shemesh: 19 HaShoshan (Kossowsky) – whatsapp before coming 054-497-5710
- Coming to Modiin and Raánana soon!
Or have your book delivered to you:
Buy and deliver to Israel:
- Pickup Point Delivery: Your book will be delivered to a shop or locker close to you within 3 business days. The pickup point will be based on the address that you register at payment according to the decision of UPS delivery service. Cost of Pickup Point delivery 18.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
- Direct Delivery: Your book will be delivered to your residence within 3 working days. Please note, the delivery location will be based on the address that you register at payment. Cost of Direct Delivery: 40.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
- Registered Mail: Your book will be delivered to your residence, however timing of delivery depends on Israel Postal Service. Delays might happen and Israel ScaVentures does not take responsibility for late arrivals or lost items. Cost of delivery: 18.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
Buy and deliver to USA:
- Direct Delivery: Your book will be delivered to your residence within 3 working days. Please note, the delivery location will be based on the address that you register at payment. Cost of Direct Delivery: 90 NIS ORDER NOW.
- Registered Mail: Your book will be delivered to your residence, however timing of delivery depends on Israel Postal Service. Delays might happen and Israel ScaVentures does not take responsibility for late arrivals or lost items. Cost of delivery: 55.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
Don’t see your country? We can ship all over the world! Be in touch with us and we’ll see how we can help!
Discover what internationally recognized Israel professionals have to say about ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook.
JJ Jonah, Israel Maven
JJ Jonah, Israel Maven tours www.israelmaven.com
Joanna Shebson, Fun In Jerusalem
Joanna Shebson, Fun In Jerusalem https://www.funinjerusalem.com/
Shulie Mishkin, Tour Guide
Shulie Mishkin,Tour Guide https://www.shuliemishkintours.com/
Judy Lash Balint, Journalist
Judy Lash Balint,Journalist