Order Today for only 150 NIS!
Unlock the secrets Jerusalem has kept for centuries.
Discover your heritage and its link to Zionism.
Motivate your family to become detectives, explorers and navigators.
Accomplish each mission together and make Jerusalem… yours.
This comprehensive, experiential Jerusalem guidebook takes you on 5 distinct adventures and serves as your family’s personal tour guide, on your schedule, on your terms, for all ages. Enjoy:
- Roles for each family member
- Clues and missions
- Games with maps and playing cards
- Trivia and quizzes
- Behind the scenes stories
When you are planning a trip to Jerusalem, searching for a unique bnei mitzvah activity, or seeking a family bonding adventure for the fraction of the cost of a tour guide or adventure park, ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook is for you.
LOOK INSIDE: Explore a sampling of the adventures that await you:
What’s inside ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook?
Five guided, interactive routes in Jerusalem with 100+ missions that engage each member of your group:
1. The Old City’s Jewish Quarter: Explore ancient stones and winding alleyways, laden with history.
2. Mishkenot Sha’ananim and Yemin Moshe: Become captivated by the picturesque neighborhoods first built outside the Old City
3. The First Station: Play the Train Game by exploring the tracks that brought modern transport to an ancient city.
4. Machane Yehuda Market (the “Shuk”): Taste, smell and experience this microcosm of Israel’s diversity.
5. Har Herzl National Cemetery: Hear the stories of the founders of modern Israel, and those who sacrificed their lives to protect it.
FREE BONUS! Purchase of the book includes ScaVentures brand new Train Game (valued at 59 NIS), a unique 90 minute family activity at Jerusalem’s First Station complete with a multitude of missions and fun facts.
Reserve your family’s adventures below:
Buy and deliver to Israel:
- Pickup Point Delivery: Your book will be delivered to a shop or locker close to you within 3 business days. The pickup point will be based on the address that you register at payment according to the decision of UPS delivery service. Cost of Pickup Point delivery 18.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
- Direct Delivery: Your book will be delivered to your residence within 3 working days. Please note, the delivery location will be based on the address that you register at payment. Cost of Direct Delivery: 40.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
- Registered Mail: Your book will be delivered to your residence, however timing of delivery depends on Israel Postal Service. Delays might happen and Israel ScaVentures does not take responsibility for late arrivals or lost items. Cost of delivery: 18.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
Buy and deliver to USA:
- Direct Delivery: Your book will be delivered to your residence within 3 working days. Please note, the delivery location will be based on the address that you register at payment. Cost of Direct Delivery: 90 NIS ORDER NOW.
- Registered Mail: Your book will be delivered to your residence, however timing of delivery depends on Israel Postal Service. Delays might happen and Israel ScaVentures does not take responsibility for late arrivals or lost items. Cost of delivery: 55.00 NIS. ORDER NOW.
Don’t see your country? We can ship all over the world! Be in touch with us and we’ll see how we can help!
Discover what internationally recognized Israel professionals have to say about ScaVentures Jerusalem: The Experiential Guidebook.
JJ Jonah, Israel Maven
The ScaVentures Jerusalem book is the best way to learn about Jerusalem in the most interactive way! No tour guide needed, and you can stop and eat or rest on your own schedule; I’ve discovered after many years of working with tourists that the most successful adventures are trips that revolve around the family’s needs, rather than the tour guide’s schedule. The ScaVentures book walks you through the alleyways in Jerusalem by exploring and navigating independently. Don’t miss an opportunity to “walk through the story of Jerusalem” with the ScaVenture book!
JJ Jonah, Israel Maven tours www.israelmaven.com
Joanna Shebson, Fun In Jerusalem
Israel ScaVentures is the undisputed master of educational gaming in Jerusalem. They have entertained thousands of tourists over the years with their scavenger hunts which bring history alive. Now with their new “do it yourself” book, they gives you all the tools you need to create a fun family experience on your own!
Joanna Shebson, Fun In Jerusalem https://www.funinjerusalem.com/
Shulie Mishkin, Tour Guide
The ScaVentures Jerusalem book is a great way for families and groups to explore Jerusalem and fall in love with its compelling story! I highly recommend that you take it in hand, lace up those sneakers, grab that water bottle, and go!
Shulie Mishkin,Tour Guide https://www.shuliemishkintours.com/
Judy Lash Balint, Journalist
This is a wonderful, educational, entertaining and beautifully designed book that will enhance the Jerusalem experience for any English-speaking visitor. I took part in an Old City Scavenger Hunt when Tali first started educating people about Jerusalem in a fun, informal way. That was around five years ago. This turned into a thriving operation called Israel ScaVentures (don’t miss it on your next trip here). ScaVentures Jerusalem, The Experiential Guidebook, should be on the shelf of anyone interested in a nuanced, in-depth experience in the Holy City.
Judy Lash Balint,Journalist